Virginia Golf Center continues to actively monitor Center for Disease Control (CDC) and Government guidelines for COVID-19. Our main priority is to provide a safe environment by increasing sanitation and promoting social distance at our facility. In order to ensure the health and safety of our players and staff, we are implementing the following additional policies and guidelines.
- We are enforcing six feet social distancing in all areas.
- We will not allow more than 10 customers at one time in the check in area.
- We have installed two new hand sanitizers on the wall (one by each door).
- All hitting bays are a minimum of 8 feet apart.
- Range balls are washed in a soap\water\bleach mix after each pick to insure cleanliness.
- High touch areas (ball dispensers, Toptracer screens, etc) are sanitized several times daily.
- Range baskets are available at the counter and are disinfected after every usage.
- Push cart handles are disinfected after every round.
- Bunker rakes have been removed.
- Water coolers have been removed.
- Cups are raised on the short game and course greens.
- Putting green flags have been removed.
- Please do not touch the flags on the course.
- The restaurant is closed until further notice. Drinks and snacks are available.
We hope you have a socially-distant, safe, and enjoyable experience at Virginia Golf Center.