Virginia Golf Center continues to actively monitor Center for Disease Control (CDC) and Government guidelines for COVID-19. Our main priority is to provide a safe environment by increasing sanitation and promoting social distance at our facility. In order to ensure the health and safety of our players and staff, we are implementing the following additional policies and guidelines.
- All guests entering the clubhouse are recommended to have a facemask/face covering.
- We have installed two new hand sanitizers on the wall (one by each door).
- All hitting bays are a minimum of 8 feet apart.
- Range balls are washed in a soap\water\bleach mix after each pick to insure cleanliness.
- High touch areas (ball dispensers, Toptracer screens, etc) are sanitized several times daily.
- Range baskets are available at the counter and are disinfected after every usage.
- Push cart handles are disinfected after every round.
- Bunker rakes have been removed.
- Water coolers have been removed.
- Putting green flags have been removed.
We hope you have a socially-distant, safe, and enjoyable experience at Virginia Golf Center.